Plastic Packaging Solution for Businesses
Plastic packaging solution is more than just boxes or plastics that protects your product, it is one of the key aspects in the success of a business. Why? A product’s packaging is often one of the key factors that helps customers in making a decision to buy a product.
Reliable and secured
For eCommerce companies or online business owners, choosing the right packaging can ensure that your products reach end users in the same condition it left your warehouse. Reliable and secure packaging is essential for any business in order to protect your products from damage during transit and then to be able to easily and effectively unpack them at their destination.
Increase efficiency and cost-effectiveness
To keep up with the ever-changing market, businesses are constantly seeking ways to improve their product’s efficiency and cost-effectiveness. You can do so by creating your own custom packaging and controlling the entire process. It will eliminate your lead time and decrease delivery time as you will be able to customise the most cost-effective and lightweight solution to ship your products across the entire country.
Increase brand recognition
Packaging is often the first impression consumers have of your product, thus it matters and plays an important part of a product’s brand and marketing. Unique and attractive packaging helps to differentiate your products, makes it stand out from the crowd and increases the willingness of customers to buy the product.
How to choose the right packaging solution?
So how do you choose the right packaging solution for your business? The first thing to consider when choosing a packaging solution is your budget. You will need to work out how much you can spend, what your needs are and who your target audience are. Then start looking at the different packaging options - there are many factors that you should take into account when choosing a packaging solution for your business, such as:
- Physical size of the product (i.e. height, length, width, and weight)
- Dimensions of the box (i.e. width, length, and height)
- The size of the product’s packaging (i.e. depth, weight, and volume)
- The method of transport (i.e. courier, by hand, pallet)
- The method of storage (i.e. stack, carton, and pallet)
- The cost of the packaging
- The frequency of the delivery
- The length of time that the material is in storage
- The need for protection of the material (i.e. moisture, dust, and light)
- The potential for contamination of material
- The need for maintaining the material in a specific condition
At Gaia Plas Berhad, we can provide customisable plastic packaging solutions to suit different business needs. For more information, please send us an enquiry via our contact form here.